Monday, January 12, 2009

Up for Grabs


In December, in connection with International Tea Day, I decided to draw for one of my teapots. The only requirement to enter was the purchase of any type of fair trade, organic tea that we carry here at the Artfarm. Well, a week or so into this fun little draw we got bombarded by Mother Nature. We had more snow than we know how to handle on the coast and I had to shut down the studio and gallery. Unfortunately, the teapot draw disappeared from the radar. But the snow is mostly gone now, our driveway is accessible and the studio is open again. So I have decided to extend the draw until the end of January.
And here it is - if you come by the studio before January 31 during my regular open hours (Thursday - Sunday 10 am - 4 pm), I will happily enter your name to the draw.

Visit my website - www.margitnellemann.com - for directions to the studio.

No comments: